The Best Resource for Agency Stock Footage Needs
Wazee Digital is the world leader in digitizing, licensing and delivering high-quality video content. We work strategically with advertising and marketing professionals to understand their vision and supply them with the commercial stock footage to efficiently create engaging commercials, interactive features, and other marketing content. With unparalleled content, technology and service offerings, Wazee Digital also licenses video to meet new and emerging market demands for your agency clients, such as digital signage, broadband, and branded entertainment. Our advertising clients include Arnold, BBDO, Chiat Day, Crispin Porter + Bogusky, Draftfcb, GSD&M Idea City, JWT, McCann Erickson, Ogilvy & Mather and Publicis, among others.
- The largest and constantly expanding library of high-quality video stock footage and motion content worldwide, including footage from HBO Archives®, Sony Pictures, National Geographic, Paramount Pictures, Smithsonian Channel and MGM, and hundreds of other premium collections and independent producers.
- Includes a vast range of lifestyle, scenic, historic and contemporary footage and other hard to find video, as well as premium news, sports and entertainment content—which can be utilized to enhance or completely create commercials, branded entertainment and corporate videos.
- Extensive collection of sports footage from the Big Ten, NCAA®, Raycom Sports - ACC & SEC, US Open Tennis Championships, and more.
- Industry’s most extensive library of professionally shot HD content.
- A strategic approach to working with clients from the brainstorming and pitch phases through development and production to maximize budget, speed, efficiency and the overall creative process.
- Pricing structures to accommodate project, campaign or account budgets.
- Complimentary assessment and research services to help scope out project requirements.
- Expertise in Rights and Clearances to clear footage, music and talent, even for content outside Wazee Digital’s collection.
- Footage Assurance offering to assume the risk of using non-released footage if clearance services are impossible, impractical or unnecessary.
Search & Delivery Technology
- All major file wrappers and codecs supported, including HD and direct download into editing suites.
- Unparalleled technology platform enables advanced search by keyword, subject area, and related topics to help you find the footage you need.
- Easily share commercial stock footage across teams through email, saved bins, preview players, and on-demand downloads of frame accurate comps.